SPE’s Plastics Environmental Division
The Society of Plastics Engineers' (SPE) Plastics Environmental Division (PED) produces the premiere environmental conference each year at the Global Plastics Environmental Conference (GPEC®). The Plastics Environmental Division, GPEC, invites authors to present papers at ANTEC 2013 related to GPEC's mission:
- bio-degradable polymers,
- non petroleum based polymers,
- resource recovery, and
- disposal of plastic materials.
Two submission formats: Technical or Commercial
Two presentation styles: Podium or Poster
Timeline for paper submissions:
- Completed Paper Deadline: November 26, 2012
- Submit a paper that contains an abstract written in the ANTEC paper format.
- Save the paper as a .pdf that is up to a 100kb file by the deadline above.
- Further information may be found in the Technical Program section of www.antec.ws
- Papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and authors notified of the status or required revisions by December 21, 2012.
- Online submission site: antec2013.abstractcentral.com
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you there!
Dr. Lou Reifschneider
SPE Environmental Division, ANTEC TPC
Illinois State University Dept of Technology
Contact by Email