You are here
ANTEC 2013 Call for Papers
SPE’s Plastics Environmental Division
The Society of Plastics Engineers' (SPE) Plastics Environmental Division (PED) produces the premiere environmental conference each year at the Global Plastics Environmental Conference (GPEC®). The Plastics Environmental Division, GPEC, invites authors to present papers at ANTEC 2013 related to GPEC's mission:
- bio-degradable polymers,
- non petroleum based polymers,
- resource recovery, and
- disposal of plastic materials.
Two submission formats: Technical or Commercial
Two presentation styles: Podium or Poster
Timeline for paper submissions:
- Completed Paper Deadline: November 26, 2012
- Submit a paper that contains an abstract written in the ANTEC paper format.
- Save the paper as a .pdf that is up to a 100kb file by the deadline above.
- Further information may be found in the Technical Program section of www.antec.ws
- Papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and authors notified of the status or required revisions by December 21, 2012.
- Online submission site: antec2013.abstractcentral.com
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you there!
Dr. Lou Reifschneider
SPE Environmental Division, ANTEC TPC
Illinois State University Dept of Technology
Contact by Email